24-Day (mindful) Gratitude Challenge: Week 1 RecapPosted: November 6, 2016
This week we started the 24-Day (mindful) Gratitude Challenge to MINDFULLY cultivate more gratitude in your life! What we know about gratitude from our ancestors, and confirmed by science is that it can energize, heal and transform. Many refer to gratitude as a “superpower” because it can affect us on all levels of health: physically, physiologically, emotionally, psychologically and socially. The bottom line is that Gratitude is something we need more of in our lives, to contribute to our well-being, longevity and quality of life. Have you been following the challenge series? If you have, good for you– on all levels. Keep up the good work and push on toward day 24. If you have not been following the challenge series, here’s a recap of where we focused our gratitude this past week:
Start Right Where You Are:
Whatever day you join us, start out taking the Gratitude Quiz to assess where you stand with gratitude in your life. And then start with the following:
- NOVEMBER 6: Mindful Gratitude Challenge * Appreciation for our Minds*
- NOVEMBER 5: Mindful Gratitude Challenge * Appreciation for our Emotions*
- NOVEMBER 4: Mindful Gratitude Challenge * Appreciation for our Bodies *
- NOVEMBER 3: Gratitude Challenge * It’s All About the Breath*
- NOVEMBER 2: Gratitude Challenge * Coming to your senses*
- NOVEMBER 1: Gratitude Challenge * One thing that went well *
Be sure to come back tomorrow and continue with cultivating this superpower in your life. If you’d like to make a comment, do so below. Or send me an email to: email@example.com. I would love to hear about your experience with this series, and what you noticed.
Until the next post, be well and be grateful!