Are you looking to get more from the life you have? Do you feel stuck in a situation, where you may (or may not) know what to do, but need some motivation or accountability to do it? Do you find your days are less and less rewarding and that something is missing? Is your “presence” what is missing from your life and your relationships?
Perhaps the first step to start the process of change is meeting yourself right where you are.
Awareness and acceptance are vital to the change process. Without knowing and accepting where you are now, there is no way to stretch to that next stage of growth of where you want to be.
Perhaps the second step is identifying the support you need to get there.
Working through change or wanting to stretch to a new version of yourself can be rewarding, and yet daunting. Working with a coach can provide you the support you need to transform, bringing clarity, breaking barriers, shifting perspectives and unlocking your potential.
Perhaps the third step is working with me as your coach, to co-actively forward your actions.
Allow me to work with you through this creative process, and help you intentionally meet your goals and rediscover your inner wisdom. I will support you in gaining awareness, generating solutions, and establishing new routines, behaviors and ways of being. I will ask questions that uncover answers in alignment with your needs and values. Together, we will cultivate within you a wellness of mind, body and spirit, and as I hold you accountable to forward the action, your well-being will flourish.
What I am willing to do as your coach:
- I will help you identify and leverage your core strengths, and prepare your sails for navigating change.
- I will help you identify the changes you want to make and goals you want to accomplish.
- I will mindfully communicate directly, to help you discover possibilities, refresh your perspective, and design actions that use your strengths to grow.
- I will hold you accountable to meet those goals, and work through any obstacles standing in your path.
- I will coach using the ICF code of ethics, and all our conversations will be confidential to ensure that the space I hold for you is safe.
What you need to be willing to do as my client:
- Investigate and answer, speaking from your own truth—focusing on your needs, values, goals, strengths, and wisdom.
- Listen mindfully to your intuition, and question judgments, limited beliefs and attitudes that do not serve you.
- Stretch yourself, taking the leap from possibilities to reality, and growing compassion for yourself along the way through set-ups and successes.
- Cultivate mindful attitudes to support a lower level of reactivity, and a higher level of self-acceptance, self-compassion, and self-efficacy.
|“The journey of 1000 milesbegins with a single step.”
Contact me now to book a complimentary session and start your transformation toward your best self.
Testimonials: Hear what clients say about coaching with Merry
“Merry’s style is reflective, intuitive and creative! Merry has an incredible way of staying in the present moment. with the ability to adapt to discoveries that unfold and support connecting the dots back to the goal of the call. My learnings during my coaching time with Merry were transformational and exponential. If you would like to dig deep and explore in a safe and supportive environment – Merry is the coach for you!” – S.N., Austin, TX
“Merry is such a great coach. She helped me to become so much more aware of my unconscious behavior and move into more mindfulness. Her light but firm touch guided me to making commitments to myself that I could keep in a fun and exciting way.” -M.M., Corinth, NY
“I would recommend Merry to individuals seeking a coach who has a friendly, collaborative coaching style and who incorporates play and guided exercises to help them achieve their goals, particularly around health and wellness.” -S.P., Fairfield, CA
© Copyright 2012-2019. BeingMerry.com