Are you an aspiring Life Coach interested in earning an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) or Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential from the International Coach Federation (ICF) or looking to renew the one you have? If yes, consider working with me. I am a registered Mentor Coach, providing coaching and feedback to increase skills in alignment with the ICF Core Competencies. You are required to demonstrate the following competencies to earn or renew your credential:
|Current Core Competency Model||Updated Core Competency Model|
|1. Meeting Ethical Guidelines and Professional Standards|
2. Establishing the Coaching Agreement
3. Establishing Trust and Intimacy with the Client
4. Coaching Presence
5. Active Listening
6. Powerful Questioning
7. Direct Communication
8. Creating Awareness
9. Designing Actions
10. Planning and Goal Setting
11. Managing Progress and Accountability
|1. Demonstrates Ethical Practice|
2. Embodies a Coaching Mindset
3. Establishes and Maintains Agreements
4. Cultivates Trust and Safety
5. Maintains Presence
6. Listens Actively
7. Evokes Awareness
8. Facilitates Client Growth
How Mentoring Works
Working co-actively, we will identify your goals, time frame and availability, and set a plan. I provide coaching and feedback on live or recorded coaching sessions. We listen for demonstrated competency strengths and areas for improvement (stretches). We allot time between each mentoring session for you to reflect and practice the specified skills. With this in mind, the minimal required time frame for mentoring is three months.
- If you are applying for an ICF ACC/PCC credential on the ACSTH or Portfolio paths, I can assist you with gaining 3 to 10 mentor coaching hours. You will need to complete the mentoring log application and note the mentoring relationship and hours.
- If you are renewing an ACC/PCC credential, you are required to be mentored for 10 hours over a three-month period.
Experience that Counts
I have experience completing the renewal cycle of the ACC credential with the ICF, and have earned the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential. I have been mentoring coaches for the past two years, and can point you toward testimonials.
To learn more, contact me to set up a time for a mentoring conversation. I coach and mentor over phone, zoom, skype and in person, PST.
Be sure to read what you can expect from a Mentor Coach, as found on the ICF website.
Copyright @2021 BeingMerry.com