Merry Woodruff, M.A., Ed., PCC
I’ve worn many hats and walked in other’s shoes in my lifetime. All these experiences have added up to allow me to be right here, right now, doing what I am called to do: working with others to bring more calm, clarity, strength and wisdom into their lives.
Of the transitions I’ve been through, all have prepared me for this role so that I may relate to what you are going through, be it starting a new career or shifting jobs/industries, starting and raising a family, moving across town or across country, going through divorce, the death of a (or many) loved one(s), health concerns, financial challenges, living with uncertainty and trying to “juggle it all.” Life is the curriculum; always giving us something on which to work and learn. Life is not always rosy and we cannot be “merry” all the time. Believe me, I should know. But we can be our authentic selves. We can be mindful of our choices and live by our values. We can “be with” whatever life hands us, and with our hands held open or placed over our hearts, we can find the compassion and strength needed to move forward each day, toward our goals, toward our purpose.
These life challenges and transitions are easier to handle when you have a supportive thought partner in your corner, who will ask you tough questions, work with you to seek answers and hold you accountable to your goals. If you don’t have that support in your corner, consider working with me. Contact me now, to set up a strategy session, where we will co-actively figure out how to stop the struggle, increase the ease and “be with life” experiencing every moment, fully.
Life is meant to be lived– to be experienced. Are you open to the experiences life hands you? Are you inhabiting your mind and body fully? Or are you going through the motions of living, and letting your emotions control your actions? Are you focusing on what is important and what you want to grow? If you are not sure of your answers, and would like to explore in the comfort of someone who has been there and thrived, contact me now.
What do you plan on doing with your one wild and precious life?
- International Coach Federation, San Diego Chapter– Founding Member, Programs Committee
- San Diego Professional Coaches Alliance
- International Coach Federation
- The Center for Mindful Self-Compassion
- MentorCoach, Life & Wellness Coaching Certification
- Mindful Coaching School, Mindfulness & Wellness Coaching Certification
- Life Coaching Credential, International Coach Federation
- Mindfulness-based Professional Training Institute, Teacher training in Mindful Eating, Mindful Self-Compassion, and Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction
- University of California, San Diego, BA Psychology
- San Diego State University, MA Education
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 858.705.8323
© Copyright 2013-2020. BeingMerry.com