Merry Woodruff, M.A., Ed., PCC
Before I found my calling as a coach, mentor and teacher, I worked for 10 years in the fields of education and technology. Though I enjoyed my career and gained valuable knowledge and experience, I took some time off to raise my three children. As they were developing into fine young people and though parenting was rewarding, I also realized that there was more that I needed to contribute. I turned to my love of psychology and followed the path to wellness and life coaching.
I discovered mindfulness-based stress reduction and mindful self-compassion as we began the dissolution of our long-term marriage. Thankfully, I had experienced the impacts of these two directly, and so I knew they would continue to be part of my future and I would introduce them to clients.
There is something about witnessing someone discover what is already right in front or inside of them. I shifted my focus and began to coach well-being and mindfulness. And then there was COVID. Since the pandemic hit 3+ years ago, I have coached the majority of my clients on work/life balance, managing stress and time, attending to what is important and being present for what matters. And they eventually discover the practice of self-compassion.
Knowing that we always have a choice in any moment, I encourage you to attend to what is important, and if you need a thought partner along the way to help you shift your thinking and achieve things you may not know are possible, please give me a shout.
- International Coach Federation, San Diego Chapter– Founding Member, Programs Committee
- San Diego Professional Coaches Alliance
- International Coach Federation
- The Center for Mindful Self-Compassion
- Mindful Leader.org, Certified Workplace Mindfulness Facilitator
- Designing Your Life Coach Certification
- MentorCoach, Life & Wellness Coaching Certification
- Mindful Coaching School, Mindfulness & Wellness Coaching Certification
- Life Coaching Credential (PCC), International Coach Federation
- Mindfulness-based Professional Training Institute, Teacher training in Mindfulness-based Stress Reduction and Mindful Eating, and Trained Teacher of Mindful Self-Compassion
- .University of California, San Diego, BA Psychology
- San Diego State University, MA Education
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone: 858.705.8323
© Copyright 2023, BeingMerry.com