Are you an aspiring Life Coach interested in earning an Associate Certified Coach (ACC) or Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential from the International Coach Federation (ICF) or looking to renew the one you have? If yes, consider working with me. I am registered with the ICF as a Mentor Coach, providing coaching and feedback to increase skills in alignment with the Updated ICF Core Competencies. Anyone who is applying for an ICF credential must complete 10 hours of mentoring, demonstrating proficiency with the following competencies :
Updated Core Competency Model
1. Demonstrates Ethical Practice
2. Embodies a Coaching Mindset
3. Establishes and Maintains Agreements
4. Cultivates Trust and Safety
5. Maintains Presence
6. Listens Actively
7. Evokes Awareness
8. Facilitates Client Growth
How Mentoring Works
We start by identify your goals, time frame and availability, and set a plan. I provide both oral and written feedback on live or recorded coaching sessions. Together, we will listen for demonstrated competency strengths and areas for improvement (stretches). We allot time between each mentoring session for you to reflect and practice the specified skills. With this in mind, the minimum required time for mentoring is three full months.
- If you are applying for an ICF ACC/PCC credential on the ACSTH or Portfolio paths, I can assist you with gaining 3 to 10 mentor coaching hours. You will need to complete the mentoring log application and note the mentoring relationship and hours.
- If you are renewing an ACC/PCC credential, you are required to be mentored for 10 hours over a three-month period.
Experience that Counts!
I have experience completing the renewal cycle of the ACC credential with the ICF, and have earned the Professional Certified Coach (PCC) credential. Currently, I have over 2100+ hours of coaching, and have 150+ hours experience mentoring coaches.
- “Merry is an excellent mentor coach! She will challenge you while at the same time creating a safe space for you to authentically build your self-awareness and skills as a coach. Her mentoring sessions are detailed and tailored to target what you need to work on to become a stronger and more effective coach! If you are ready to take your coaching to the next level, Merry Woodruff should be your mentor coach!” ~A. Stewart, ACC ICF Certified Coach
- “Becoming ICF certified was something I wanted for a long time but found very daunting. Merry made me feel very comfortable from our first interaction. In addition, working with her as my mentor helped me to navigate the certification process with much more confidence and ease. I learned so much from our sessions together about where I could acknowledge myself and my coaching skills and where I could challenge myself. I am proud to say, with her help, I am now officially certified at the ACC level with ICF! Furthermore, I feel I am a much more capable coach and doing better work for all those who come to me.” ~ Aubri Tallent, ACC ICF Certified Coach
To learn more, contact me to set up a time for a mentoring conversation. I coach and mentor over phone, zoom, and in person, PST.
Be sure to read what you can expect from a Mentor Coach, as found on the ICF website.
Copyright @2023 BeingMerry.com